Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Today is the first day of my blog. I was suppose to start on my birthday, but I have been busy....not!!! Just didn't really know what to say. I guess I can start off by giving the meaning behind my blog. I love love love people. They fascinate me. I enjoy meeting new people and discussing everything from the ridiculous to the serious. What better way to voice my opinion and listen to the opinions from others than with a blog...thus my reason.

So, with that being said...here I go. I have noticed over my 42 years of living that alot, I mean alot goes on in my daily life. From waking up to closing my eyes, the world continues to revolve and continues to amaze me. I want to explore my daily surroundings and get your views. My blog will contain rants from time to time and alot of uh-huh moments and hmmmmmmmmm............

My life is hectic, I am a single mother, dating, employed, educated and all around busy person, and this is my therapy. So as you can see, I have alot of topics to talk about.

Feel free to join in and share it all. There is no limit to the discussion. All I ask is that we be respectful of all opinions, ideas, comments and suggestions. We have enough negativity in life that we don't need to add to it.

Enjoy and again welcome one and all!!!!!

1 comment: