Friday, July 29, 2011

Miss me? Miss U?

I haven't been blogging for over a month, my schedule has gotten away with me. I have been focused on so many projects, that I can't keep track. Some blame it on my age and memory, but the devil is a lie and I bind that foolishness up. I am 42 and proud, so I am not old, not by anyone's means (this doesn't include the views of my son)...lol.

This blog has been very good for me and I hope good for the few that have read it. There have been a lot of positive changes in my life and I am just enjoying the ride. I give a shout out to the man in my life for teaching me how to love again. (Hey U). I also give him praise for showing me that God is still God, no matter how much I question what's going in. You are one of my best friends!!!

I have so busy that I have not taken the time out to reach out to my friends. For that I apologize wholeheartedly. I know that I try and reach out to you at least once a month for those in SC. I was visiting last weekend and was only able to spend time with two of my gurls. I promise to do better. With my birthday coming up in September, I am trying to do something in SC and in GA. Just want to let you know I love you and appreciate you.

My why me question? Do we ever just stop and take a moment to say hi to those that mean so much to us.

Why me? Why not???

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment