Friday, September 16, 2011

Another year younger

I celebrated by 43rd birthday on September 4. For the first time that I can remember in my adult life, someone thought enough about me to throw me a birthday party. I had a great time surrounded by family, friends old and new.

My son celebrated his 13th birthday two days before me. I tried to celebrate big with him. He only wanted Playstation 3, Zaxby's, his friends shut up in his bedroom and for me to leave them alone. He is a teenager, what more could I expect.

I say another year younger and not older because each year, each month, each week, each day, I continually learn something new. As the saying goes, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks", since I learn a new "trick" all the time, I am not old and definitely not a dog...lol

My why me question??? Can you celebrate every day as if it was your birthday???? I challenge you to do so.

Why me? Why not???

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment