Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In the midst of heartache....

This Saturday my Father, Jonathan Darden Sr. was laid to rest in New Haven, CT. I was able to be apart of his life for a brief period.

I am saddened and upset about his passing. I have so many questions about death and no one can seem to answer nor comfort me. Everyone is sorry and have prayers and blessings for me and my family. I know that each word spoken is sincere, but I am at the point of no longer wanting to hear it. There is no amount of words that can replace what I have lost. I will be forever be grateful to everyone that have tried there best to provide words of comfort and support.

I also feel so guilty for going through my father's apartment after his passing. I was in charged of cleaning and removing any personal items that the family wanted to keep. I felt like I was violating his space. This wave of guilt still follows me. I smell his scent thru out my home, due to his effects sitting in my bedroom.

Enough of this....starting to cry!!!!

Tell those that are close to you that you love them. Don't wait until they are gone to realize it.

Why me folks??? Why not????

Smoochies

1 comment: