Monday, April 18, 2011

Are today's women too much for yesterday's men??

Yesterday I was speaking with two guy friends of mine. One is married, one is single and dating. In the midst of our conversation about dating, my married friend says that if he was single in today's society, he wouldn't make it. He couldn't even try and date the women of today. I was shocked to hear him say that. I didn't know what he meant by his comment. He went on to say that women are nothing like when he was in his 20's and 30's. It's not even about them being independent, he can deal with that. It's the demands and criteria.

I also have a married girlfriend that made the same comment a few weeks ago. She also stated that it's more of a business to date someone, than just out to have fun and see where the relationship may leave.

Why me folks question? Are we as women really that hard on men???

I myself don't think so. I enjoy going out and meeting new people. I enjoy that men and women have certain standards. Everyone is not going to like them, but then again, they aren't meant for everyone.

As the years of dating progress, so do the standards. What is good for one, may not be good for another. We just have to continue meeting new and exciting people until the "ONE" meets us.

So here's my advice to all of those that are dating in 2011: Suck it up!!!! Either you're gonna get and stay in the dating race and find true love that will last until you take your last breath or you're gonna let the dating world pass you by and remain alone with your cats....lol (no offense to cat lovers).

Why me? Why not??

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment