Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Men are S__________!!!!!?????

I am sure you can fill in the blank. I had an unfortunate conversation with one male friend this week and it made me so upset, I stated to him that I no longer wanted to be his friend. I have never said that to anyone. That's how I know I was really upset. No need for the details, but basically he was told something about my past that cause me great heartache. In the midst of our conversation, he brought this negative part of my past up....again. I had had enough. I know the mistakes that I have made in the past and don't need a "friend" to keep reminding me of my unfortunate case of bad judgment. So he was dismissed.

I will never understand men, nor do I chose to have that as one of my purposes in life. I take them for what they are. Now don't get me wrong, the s_______ can be a negative as well as a positive, depending on what day it is. I truly believe that men also have monthly cycles. That's the only way I can explain their constant mood changes. Need to get that checked men!!!!

My men are s_______ this week is a negative description. But there is a good side. While working this weekend, I did meet another gentlemen that had great conversation in the first meeting. After I explained that I wasn't interested and my reason, he still wanted to go out for drinks and discuss my "not interested" more. So he gets a positive men are s_____. Not a bad weekend after all. As I always say, when one won't do...move on to #2!!!!...lol...

My why me question? Why can't men take what you say for face value? There really isn't a motive behind what we say men...at least not in my case. Those who know me know I am who I say I am and I stand by everything I say. Trust.

Why me? Why not?

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment