Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day.....

Today is my second day home due to the snow in the Atl. I am taking full advantage of this break. I have been praying for a rest period and I got my prayers answered.

Looking at the snow outside, I know that God has a great sense of humor. Who would ever think that the weather would turn so quick and so fast in Atlanta. The heart of the South.

The kids seem to be enjoying the days off...even though they just got back to school from the Christmas holiday. Oh well, they deserve a break sometimes too.

How are you spending your snow day? Is it with family, friends or just alone with your thoughts.

Take this time to reflect back on what has happened in your life in just these few days of the New Year. As for me, I am so grateful to just see another day. My previous days have been filled with doubts, grief, disappointment and believe it or not a glimmer of joy.

Why me? Why not?

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment