Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Today is day 4 of the 2011 year. Other than the year, exactly what has really changed???? I personally have made 3 small resolutions and hopefully I can stick with them. A lot happened in 2010, some good, some bad, some happy, some sad. Through it all, I made it to see another year.

Each year that goes by, I try and reflect on the previous year to see if I have made changes in my life. Each year brings different challenges, obstacles, hopes, dreams and new goals. This year shouldn't be any different.

What are your resolutions??? Are they the same as previous years or do you have a totally new lease on life???? Did you accomplish anything in 2010???

I truly believe that each day the Lord blesses me with, is a day to start over again.

Enjoy 2011, it will never come again. Enjoy today, it will never come again!!!

Why me? Why not?

Smoochies

No comments:

Post a Comment