Monday, January 31, 2011

Tell me what you think?

I started writing this blog as therapy from my insane, busy, hectic but mainly joyful life. Now I want to know something. What do you think??? It can be about anything. What are you feeling, thinking, going thru right this very moment??? Tell me, I really want to know.

The news over the past week has reported a lot of news that I just can't seem to wrap my head around, and I am trying to understand or atleast comprehend why people do what they do.

Recently, youtube and facebook have become the sounding boards for a lot of negativity and lashing out of just about everything and anything. Do we no longer keep our business our business. Have you ever heard the saying " What happens in my house, stays in my house" or "What goes on between us, is just between us". Where has the loyalty gone? Is everyone out for self???

What do you think??? As for me, I have learned that if I have something to say, I will say it to your face and I don't need texting, facebook, youtube or second hand information to tell you!!! That's how I roll.

Why me? Why not?

Smoochies

PS. I really didn't have much to say today, but someone just got on my nerves, so this is my ranting blog :0 :0 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment